Sorry I haven't done this in a while, but here's the article round-up for this week. As usual, feel free to recommend more in the comments and I'll add them to this list.
- Great piece on Gilt Groupe's inspiring rise to becoming a billion dollar company and what it has next in store (pun not intended) - Read it at Tech Crunch
- Ever thought about writing fiction using Twitter? Great piece on the subject - Read it at Fast Company
- Shorter piece on LinkedIn about conducting business with an understanding of your customers. The article's focus on data disintegration problems is particularly interesting - Read it at LinkedIn
- A fascinating story by my friend Ben Paynter about a man that made a decision that most of us probably would not understand. Resonated with me, because at it's core, this article is about finding what you love and going for it - Read it at Bloomberg Businessweek
- Great piece for everyone living in today's fast-paced outcome driven world. Productive use of downtime might be the answer for increased output and happiness - Read it at HBR
If you like these articles, you can follow me on Twitter @thezainpasha for more.