Before this, I was most recently a Product Manager at Facebook focused on monetization, Android and advertiser growth. Before that I led product development at one of Fast Company's 2015 Most Innovative Companies in the World, building a brand new team from the ground up. Products and features I have helped build have been used at leading companies and brands and touched millions of people around the world.
I previously worked at Deloitte Consulting in Financial Services, Higher Education and Life Sciences & Healthcare, and founded Deloitte Academy, an education initiative that paired nearly 100 NYC students with Deloitte consultants with the goal of improving those students' post - secondary outcomes. Deloitte Academy has been recognized at Deloitte, including an appearance by CEO Jim Moffat at our event during Deloitte's Annual IMPACT Day. I was also featured in the Huffington Post and invited to speak at the Points of Light Conference in Washington D.C. based on the program's realized and potential impact.
I'm a proud Cornell University alum, and have a degree in government, economics and information science. While at Cornell, I won the John F. Kennedy Memorial Prize for Public Service (awarded to one graduating senior) and the Meinig Family Excellence in Leadership Award for superior demonstrated leadership.
I have several years of public speaking experience, as the 2007 Missouri Policy Debate State Champion, a nationally qualifying and competitive college speech participant and debater and a professional speaker.
I have also done / do the following:
- Advisor, University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Computing & Engineering
- Advisor, StartFast 2015 Company - Phronesis Techne
- Steering Committee Member, SEAT Conference
- Contributing Author to Sanctions, Statecraft and Nuclear Proliferation
- Co - Founder of Deloitte Academy
- Founder of The Triple Helix Online
- Board Member at The Triple Helix, Inc
- Board Member at The Congo Leadership Initiative
- Writer for The Bleacher Report