A summary of my publications.
Academic Writing: Book Chapters / Journals
- Threats for Peace? The Domestic Distributional Effects of Military Threats in Sanctions, Statecraft and Nuclear Proliferation, edited by Etel Solingen, Cambridge University Press, 2012 (Co-Authored with Prof. Sarah Kreps). Preview Chapter
- 2009. Torturing America: Securing the U.S. National Interest. Cornell International Affairs Review 4 (1) (Selected as featured article). Preview Paper
- "Atoms for More Atoms: The Proliferation Inducing Potential of Peaceful Nuclear Assistance," Cornell University, Honors Thesis, 2011
Sports Writing: Bleacher Report
- 2011. "Andy Roddick Cracking Jokes? Andy's U.S. Open Post-Match Interview." The Bleacher Report. August. <http://bleacherreport.com/articles/830368-roddick-making-jokes-andys-us-open-post-match-interview>
- 2011. "Tennis is Dismal at Best: The Concerning State of the Sport in America," The Bleacher Report. February. <http://bleacherreport.com/articles/584097-dismal-displays-the-disconcerting-state-of-american-tennis> (Featured Article, and placed on CBSSports.com)
- 2010. "Roger Redux: What's Going Through Fed's Head?" The Bleacher Report. April. <http://bleacherreport.com/articles/385926-roger-redux-whats-going-through-feds-head>
- 2010. "Donald Young's Broken Promise: What Happened to the Former Phenom?" The Bleacher Report. March. <http://bleacherreport.com/articles/362987-broken-promise-what-happened-to-donald-young>
- 2010. "Looking to the Dirt: Why Nadal's Injuries Could be Worse for Federer", The Bleacher Report. March. <http://bleacherreport.com/articles/355182-looking-to-the-dirt-why-nadals-injury-could-be-worse-for-federer>
- 2009. Denuclearizing the World: The Lecture the U.S. Missed. The Triple Helix Online. (Selected as Online Feature)
Opinion: Cornell Daily Sun Pieces
- 2011. "Ensuring Africana and Cornell", The Cornell Daily Sun. January.
- 2011. "Acts of Faith", The Cornell Daily Sun. February. Link