A quick summary of my work over the past few years.
- Selected to be a 2017 Education Pioneers Visiting Fellow in the San Francisco Bay Area. You can learn more about the fellowship here
- Led all product development for Fast Company's 2015 #2 Most Innovative Company in Sports. Also won a few product awards for the products I have helped build: like this one (twice) and this one.
- Founded a college readiness mentoring program at Deloitte that attracted over 100 students and mentors in its first year. The program had great success and is being used as a model for similar programs in other Deloitte markets.
- Featured in the Huffington Post, quoted in the New York Times and invited to speak on the same podcast as Mark Cuban
- Speaker at several conferences and events including those held for FBStart, Developer Week San Francisco, at the Sprint Accelerator powered by TechStars, and the InnoTech Conference
- Created LessnLab a personal project to help teachers create, deliver and track differentiated lesson plans. Learned Python, Django and Bootstrap as part of this project.
- Published papers, including a chapter in this Cambridge University Press book that was praised by Nobel Prize Winner, Thomas Schelling
- Won the John F. Kennedy Memorial Prize, awarded to one graduating senior and the Meinig Family Excellence in Leadership Award
- Wrote for the Bleacher Report as a tennis writer, You can see my articles here.
- Debated in elimination rounds of the CEDA National Tournament as a freshman in college. Also, qualified to the American Forensics Association National Speech Tournament in Extemporaneous Speaking as a member of the Varsity Cornell Debate team
- Selected as a Sophomore Summer Scholar in Deloitte Consulting's New York City office. I was among a few interns asked to work on a client - facing project. I was selected to interview CEO Barry Salzberg for a recruiting video called "The Intern and the CEO" and participate in other recruiting videos like this one.
- Interned in HS and during freshman Summer and following Fall of college at a leading Healthcare IT company in software engineering; did back - end and thin - client work.
- Won the 2007 Missouri State Championship in Policy Debate and was 3rd Place in Extemporaneous Speaking that same year. Link here.